Egomet

May 11, 2005

Missing.....

Almost a month ago I wrote a post entitled “Nostalgia” and today I feel the same. Although I have other friends there is one I miss a lot, and there no possible way of communication with him because he is dead. I feel that I am not able to forget or avoid how I miss him. Everyone has a few lights in life, and one of my lights was him. In the present moment I see everything a bit dark, because one of my lights is missing. I don’t know how will I solve this “problem”….I am not strong enough, not even after almost six years. We are all so different from each other, that I do not believe that someday I will find someone like him. For the first time in my life, sincerely, written language does not allow me to express what I feel, all the pain I have been carrying along these years. Probably I am too weak, because I am not able to deal with the loss of someone I was close to. And I admit that this is one of my ghosts….he is not the ghost, but I am my own ghost! Nothing stops me to talk with him, but I have not his answers, and this is what I need.

Egomet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home